Currently listing 248 recipes in 91 categories!Latest Recipes
Servings: 10 pieces
- 1/2 pound flour
- 8 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Warm water
- Oil for frying
- Blend flour with vegetable oil.
- Gradually add warm water (Work dough until it is all uniform and nicely smooth).
- Rest dough for about 45 mins.
- Mold the dough into small balls.
- Dip the balls into oil and flatten them.
- Deep fry one puri at a time.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!