Currently listing 236 recipes in 91 categories!Latest Recipes
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 cup milk
• 3 egg yolks
• 3 egg whites
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Stir in milk and egg yolk until smooth.
2. In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
3. Fold 1/3 of the whites into the batter, then quickly fold in remaining whites until no streaks remain.
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
5. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
6. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!