Currently listing 236 recipes in 91 categories!Latest Recipes
Servings: 10 pieces
- 1 pound dholl (yellow peas)
- 1/2 tablespoon safran powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 pounds plain flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Boil dholl (until tender) in water together with safran and some salt to taste.
- Blend fholl and mix well with the cumin powder.
- Sift flour and salt.
- Add 3/4 cup of water and oil. Mix well until a soft pastry is obtained.
- Leave pastry to rest for 30 minutes.
- Mold the dough into small balls.
- Flatten the balls and add a teaspoon of the blended dholl in the middle of the circular balls.
- Close the flatten balls again into small ball making sure that the dholl is at the center of the ball.
- Carefully re flatten the balls which is now filled with the dholl.
Cooking “Dholl Puris”
- Heat up a saucepan.
- Brush pan with oil.
- Cook one side until slightly risen. Brush the top side with some oil and then cook the top side.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!