Currently listing 236 recipes in 91 categories!Latest Recipes
Servings: 20 pieces
- 100 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 400ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Sift flour in a big bowl.
- Mix the caster sugar with the flour.
- Mix flour with milk and egg until you have a nice fluid batter (batter should not be too watery).
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Leave to rest for at least 45 minutes.
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the batter in the pan.
- Cook both sides.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!