Currently listing 236 recipes in 91 categories!Latest Recipes
• 1lb skinless boneless chicken breast halves (4 halves).
• 1 egg white.
• 1 teaspoon water.
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
• 1 teaspoon baking soda.
• 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne).
• Chopped green onions.
• Lemon slices.
• 1/3 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth.
• 1/4 cup sugar.
• 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel.
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
• 2 tablespoons rice vinegar.
• 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped OR 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
• 1/4 teaspoon salt.
• 2 teaspoons cornstarch.
• 2 teaspoons cold water.
1. Cut breasts crosswise in half.
2. Mix egg white and water in medium bowl.
3. Add chicken; turn chicken to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
4. Heat oven to 450ºF. Spray nonstick cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray or Oil.
5. Remove chicken from egg white mixture; discard mixture.
6. Mix flour, baking soda and red pepper in plastic bag.
7. Add 1 chicken piece at a time. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken.
8. Place chicken on cookie sheet; spray with cooking spray Or Oil about 5 seconds or until surface of chicken appears moist.
9. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
10. Meanwhile, prepare the Lemon Sauce.
11. Let chicken stand 5 minutes; cut each piece crosswise into about 5 slices.
12. Pour sauce over chicken. Garnish with green onion and lemon slices.
Heat broth, sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, vinegar, corn syrup, garlic and salt to boiling in 1-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally. Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir into sauce. Cook and stir about 30 seconds or until thickened. Serve warm, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!