Currently listing 248 recipes in 91 categories!Latest Recipes
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup buttermilk
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg into a large bowl.
3. Mix in the pumpkin, brown sugar, buttermilk, egg and butter until well blended.
4. Pour into a 9x5 inch loaf pan and smooth the top.
5. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!