Baby with six legs born in Pakistan
A baby born in Pakistan's Sindh province has six legs, with a doctor assessing that the removal of the parasitic limbs could be a “serious and time-consuming medical exercise”. The baby boy was born with extra limbs in Sukkur. He was on Monday shifted to the National Institute of Child Health (NICH) in Karachi.
"One of the twins is living, while the other has become parasitic. The infant is all right and has been admitted to the intensive care unit of the NICH, but the removal of the parasitic limbs could be a serious and time-consuming medical exercise including both inner and cosmetic surgeries," Dawn quoted Raza as saying.
A team of five surgeons will look into this case.
The baby's father, Imran Ali Sheikh, 31, is an X-ray technician who married Afshan, 27, about five years back.
The baby is their first child.
"I want the doctors to save my son's life," he pleaded.
"I am a poor man and have already spent my savings on the illness of my wife who delivered the child after a caesarean section April 12 at the Civil Hospital Sukkur," he added.
Source: The Times Of India
- [11/05/11] Un bébé chinois naît avec deux têtes (VIDEO)
- [25/04/12] 34-year-old virgin becomes father of 82 after launching free 'baby making' service
- [21/03/13] Australian PM Gillard apologises to Australian mothers for forced adoptions
- [11/08/11] Une prise de sang pour connaître très tôt le sexe de bébé
- [13/06/11] À 18 ans, il est l'homme le plus petit du monde (VIDEO)
(Currently 31,450 subscribers)
• Saisie des équipements des fraudeurs roumains...
• Elle allègue avoir été brutalisée par la police...
• Vives émotions aux obsèques...
• Condamné pour le viol de cinq femmes...
You've just unlocked our easter egg. That earns you the right (and privilege) to meet the designer of this website.