Blog: WikiLeaks conveniently leaves out Israel and the ‘Shah of Egypt’ !
« Wikileaks does not make the material it receives available directly to the public. It sends the documents to newspapers, which decide what news is fit to print. They are first censored by New York Times and several other prominent newspapers. Only 623 documents out of alleged 250,000 have appeared in public. The public needs to ask: Where are the remaining documents? Why the censorship? And why the selective release, assailing Pakistan, China, Saudi Arabia and others and largely leaving out US allies? If newspapers will release censored cables, Mr Julian. Assange, the Wikileaks founder, should take up a job at NYT. Worse, these 623 ‘leaks’ were apparently cleared by the State Department itself. »
- That the Saudis are the US allies who are for the bombing of Iran is no secret. But the leaks that went to say that the Saudis were urging the US to bomb Iran have to do with psychological warfare since the US want to use the Saudi airspace to do so.
- That China is for the reunification of Korea is no secret. The leaks left out the fact that this would mean the removal of all US military personnel from the country. But when the leaks state that China was « ready to abandon North Korea » and that China « lost patience with North Korea », this is more likely to be a form of psychological warfare, again in favour of the US, because this is what they are campaigning for and failing.
- That the Tories (like the Labourites and the Liberals, anyway) are pro-US is no secret.
- That cluster bombs (and other more deadly weapons, such as nuclear weapons) are stored on Diego Garcia (Mauritius), are no secret.
- That the Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh gave the US an open door to mount attacks against his people just like Pakistan has been doing for years but denied the allegations and that US Mercenaries Xe are operating inside Pakistan, are no secret either.
The occupation of the Chagos is a Zionist design. There is no chance in hell of Mauritius regaining the Chagos if it does not have the unflinching support of countries in Africa and the Subcontinent, particularly India and South Africa. It is no secret that the militarisation of the Chagos represent a grave danger to the countries of the Indian Ocean. The British excision and occupation of the Chagos and the evacuation of their people are unlawful. It follows that whatever the British government subsequently declare, whether through a protected marine area or otherwise, is equally unlawful, Wikileaks or no Wikileaks!
Apart from ‘leaking’ the already known secret that Israel has been planning an attack on Iran and urging the US to join in, Wikileaks is very silent on Israel, on the manipulations of the Zionist lobbies, on Israeli nuclear weapons and military arsenal, on Palestinian children held in Israeli concentration camps, on the stealing of Palestinian lands and destruction of their homes, on lying war propaganda, on crimes against humanity perpetrated by the US and Israel, on Zionist covert operation in Iran and elsewhere not to mention their numerous assassinations, and so on. Nothing was also leaked on the tyrant Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, his continuous forged elections with UN complicity, his arbitrary arrests and torture of members of the opposition, his continuous breach of human rights and how he has been turned into a contemporary ‘Shah of Egypt’.